Chemtrail Records : Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THERE CAN BE NO WAR, IF NO ONE SHOWS UP >>> Sound familier?

Go down

THERE CAN BE NO WAR, IF NO ONE SHOWS UP >>> Sound familier? Empty THERE CAN BE NO WAR, IF NO ONE SHOWS UP >>> Sound familier?

Post  Mason Rodgers Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:16 am

First off, I am so thankful to Brian for offering this powerful medium to use to get our voices heard. Hopefully individually, and in harmony as well. But for now I'll keep it short and want to say hello and thank you for all involved in this project. I am a singer/song writer/drummer with some experience in production & engineering both live and in the studio. I am supporting CHEMTRAIL RECORDS to my fullest capacity as an artist and as one who seeks truth, enlightenment and peace ... and who is willing to devote as much time and energy into teaching what I have learned since what I would refer to as my dark ages, glued to a TV and believing the talking heads on FOX, CNN or who ever is getting paid to say what ever their tele promptor feeds them. I've come a long way since 2001, and now I'm really pissed off, but in a good way. I have learned through many teachers such as David Icke www.davidicke.com that we as human being possess the ability to send and receive, through our DNA, who's main function is to act as transmitter/receivers from/to us to the ether otherwise known as the collective consciousness. We are not droplets of water alone, we are a standing ocean made up of these droplets, all connected, all infinite.
My meinspace link is www.myspace.com/masonrodgersband as well as my stage hand link for networking with professional local and touring techs of the art of Stage and Theater. Currently on call in Escondido, CA with the local 122 IA http://roadiejobs.ning.com/profile­/Mason
I am very involved with this movement, although not as involved creatively as I would like to be at the present time. This will change because if we don't turn on our brothers and sisters to the truth and wake these people the fuck up ASAP, we have little hope for our children's future. This is why what Brian, the freaking genius that he is has come up with this whole site, and my love and gratitude are sent his way as well as to his family and band for their support. Other then that This is a recent post I sent out that is missing the 5 videos from IVAW and a few of their associate organizations for peace and sanity. I hope you like it. I only wish the video were there as well for the full effect. Perhaps there is a way to do that... I'll see if this works. Otherwise refer to my menspace link.
Thanks and good night
PEACE

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Aug 30, 2008 10:51 PM

IVAW AT DNC

ALL MILITARY AND POLICE MUST WAKE UP NOW AND REFUSE TO SERVE THE MASTERS OF DEATH, COOPERATE PROFITEERING IN EXCHANGE FOR THE BLOOD OF OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND THE INNOCENT THEY ARE ORDERED TO KILL. THE ENLISTED HAVE THE POWER MORE THAN ANY OF US TO STOP THE INSANITY BY WAKING UP, AND DOING TO RIGHT THING> DOING WHAT COULD BE CONSIDERED A FAR MORE BRAVE AND DANGEROUS ACT . AND THAT IS TO REFUSE TO FIGHT AN ILLEGAL AND UNJUST WAR > YOUR OATH IS TO THE CONSTITUTION, AND TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES WHO WANT YOU HOME NOW MORE THAN EVER TO PROTECT US FROM THE EVIL THAT HAS TAKEN OVER THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. WE ARE WATCHING WAITING AND HOPING FOR THIS MADNESS TO END HERE AND NOW> AS WE, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY A ROUGE OR SHADOW GOVERNMENT IF YOU WILL WHO IS WELL ON IT'S WAY TO DESTROYING OUR NATION & DISGRACING IT'S PEOPLE WITH ACTS OF AGGRESSION AND WAR CRIMES NOT ONLY UPON INNOCENTS OF OTHER COUNTRIES, BUT EVEN OF IT'S OWN CITIZENS>
WE ARE CALLING ON YOU< OUR ENLISTED TO FOLLOW YOUR HEARTS, FOLLOW WHAT YOU KNOW IN YOUR SOULS WHAT YOU INNATELY KNOW TO BE TRUE, AND TURN AGAINST THE TRUE EVIL ONES WHO ARE PUTTING THE ENTIRE WORLD IN PERIL. REFUSE TO DEPLOY, STAY HOME AND OFFICERS OF HIGHEST RANK ARRANGE HOME BOUND DEPLOYMENT TO PROTECT YOUR HOME LAND, THE COUNTRY YOU TOOK AN OATH TO PROTECT AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC> BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU AND NEED YOU HERE TO STAND WITH US ASAP> BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE.
GOD BLESS THIS COUNTRY AND FORGIVE IT'S TRESPASSES AS THEY KNEW NOT WHAT THEY WERE SENT TO DO> SUPPORT IVAW AND ALL ANTI WAR ACTIVISTS> PLEASE COME HOME TROOPS WE NEED YOU< NOT OIL AND NOT PROFITS FOR THE WAR CRIMINALS OF WASHINGTON DC, THE PROFITEERING CONTRACTORS & WALL STREET>
MASON
Mason Rodgers
Mason Rodgers

http://www.myspace.com/masonrodgersband

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum